Welcome to the WilloBees Pickleball Club.
We are a non-profit club affiliated with both Pickleball NSW & Pickleball Australia in Sydney that is run by VOLUNTEERS.
Our ethos is Fun, Fitness & Friendship, to also promote the game of pickleball on the Lower North Shore Region in Sydney, NSW, Australia.
We run sessions of social play, player improvement & competitive play for all level of players from absolute beginners to more advanced players.
We welcome all visitors and ask if you have any questions please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also ask after playing with us you join our club before attending another play.
Click link below to join
Guideline to Player Levels for booking into our events.
Player levels are not meant to box anyone into one level, this is simply a guideline. A more detailed explanation can be found in the "Announcements" section below.
– First Timers: Never played pickleball before.
– Beginners: If you are just learning the fundamentals of the game, you are a beginner!
– Recreational players: You know how to serve and keep score, and you understand the two bounce and non volley zone rules. You can hit the ball if it comes to you, but with little strategy or control. You may have some mobility problems that keep you from playing in the optimal position.
– Lower Intermediate players: You are beginning to learn the soft game, but you have more success hitting it hard, so that’s what you usually do. Your serving goal is simply to get it in. You have longer rallies due to your athletic ability, but you often choose power over control.
– Upper intermediate players: You have a better ability to see the “whole” court and are placing your shots.
– Advanced Competitive players: You are able to use a variety of shots including lobs, spin, dinks and drive shots with a purpose and at the right time.