How to let a volunteer/assistant check-in players
Assign a member of your group permission to only check players in
The event assistant role allows the event assistant to view the attendees list, access the event chat, and check people in.
App — How to assign someone as an event assistant
- Tap on the Members tab from the group page
- Tap on the … next to the name of the member who you’d like to assign as an event assistant
- Tap on Make Admin
- Toggle the Event Assistant right toggle to the right and tap Update!
Web — How to assign someone as an event assistant
- Click on the settings tab
- Click on Admin Roles
- Scroll to the Event Assistant area and click Add User
What the Event Assistant Sees
- From the event page, all they can see is the Check-in button and the event chat button (and they can invite players to the event if the groups settings allow for anyone in the group to invite players to the event)
- From the event page, all they can see is the Check-in button and Event Chat button (they cannot, for example, remove players from an event)