How to find your team/schedule/ standings (web + app)
Once you have registered for a league or tournament in OpenSports, you will want to view the schedule, roster, standings, team chat, etc! Here is how you find everything related to the league/tournament.
Note: If you registered as a free agent for a league/tournament (meaning you did not join through a specific team), you may still be waiting to be assigned to a team. The league admin will receive a notification about your registration and will assign you to a team when they are ready. More on that here.
On the App
League/Tournament Page Overview
- Enter the Leagues environment by clicking on the trophy icon in the lower navigation bar of the app
- If you have joined a league, all of the information regarding your team and your schedule and all league/tournament related notifications will live within this environment
- Note: Your league/tournament notifications are housed here in this notification bell, which does not include notifications for pickup events
- By default, the league that you last viewed will open. You will see the tabs “League”, “My Team”, and “Team Chat”
How to switch between teams (if you are registered for multiple teams/leagues/tournaments)
- By default, when you click on the trophy icon, the team page for the league/tournament that you last viewed will open
- You can switch between teams by clicking on your team name at the top of the screen, and you will see a menu of teams you’re registered for. Select the one you’d like to view.
On the Web
- Enter the Leagues environment by clicking on your profile picture (or circle with initials) at the top right corner of the screen
- Then click on “My Teams”
- You will see a list of leagues/tournaments you are currently registered for. Select the League/Tournament you’d like to view
Overview of the leagues/tournaments dashboard
- If you have joined a league, all of the information regarding your team and your schedule and all league/tournament related notifications will live within this environment.
- Make sure you view an overview of all the league info under the LEAGUE tab, and info related to your team (roster, schedule) under the MY TEAM tab.
- Use the navigation bar on the left to access announcements, schedule, standings, and the team chat
If you have any questions, let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or message the OpenSports Help Desk!