How to add a facility and fields/rinks/courts to your group or league (web & app guide)
Adding facilities to your group will allow you to easily select the facility and the playing fields/rinks once you are creating leagues, tournaments and pickup games. You can either do this through your Group page, or when you’re setting up your league/tournament schedule.
Here’s how to add a facility
On the App
A) From your Group’s Home page
- From your group’s home page, tap on Facilities
- Tap Add Facility
- Select the facility location
- Then, add all of the relevant details about the facility: The facility name you want to display to your players (i.e., the facility’s well known nickname), and a description of the facility (which players will also see when they join events or leagues held there)
- Tap on the Create button.
Now you can add “Bookable Resources” which indicates the actual playing fields/rinks/surfaces at that facility, that you will be holding games at. Some facilities might have one large field that splits into 4 smaller size fields. This is where you can input all of those options as “bookable resources.”
- Just tap on the Add button to add more bookable fields
- In the Edit Resource page, name the bookable field and give it a description that players will be able to see
- When you tap on Save you’ll see an overview of the fields you’ve added
B) How to add a facility during league setup, from the match creation page
- When you are creating your round robin matches, or your tournament matches, in the Availability page, you can select the location/facility and field(s) that you have booked
- If you have never inputted any facilities/fields for your group/organization, from the Field Availability page, tap Select next to No Facility Selected
- Tap Create Facility
- Find the facility on a map and select it
- In the Create Facility page, add all of the relevant details about the facility: The facility name you want to display to your players (i.e., the facility’s well known nickname), and a description of the facility (which players will also see when they join events or leagues held there)
- Tap on the Create button
- Then, under Resources, add the different playing areas at the facility (such as Field 1, Field 2, or Rink 1, Rink 2, etc)
- Tap on Create, and you’ll see the facility and fields you just inputted, automatically show up under Bookable Resources. You can easily select or deselect fields from the drop down menu
On the Web
- From your league’s Home page, click on the Facilities tab.
- Click on Add Facility
- “Create” a new facility by adding the location and name of the facility. Click Create.
- Then you will be able to add “resources” which meaning field numbers, rink numbers, etc.
- The facility info will be stored (for your group only) so that when you create the league/tournament schedule, you can assign the facility and resources.
- Next time you create a league or tournament, the you can easily select the facility info.
If you have any questions about inputting facilities/fields, and/or selecting them, email email@example.com :)