Captains: How to register your team in a league or tournaments (Web)
How to get your team a spot in a league or tournament!
- You can find a league or tournament on the web by being a member of a group, navigating to the Leagues or Tournaments tab in the group, and viewing all of the upcoming leagues and tournaments.
- Click on the league/tournament info card, and you will be brought to the Registration Page
- Click on the green Register button
- Click on the registration method you’d like to use from the selection available (i.e., pay in full vs. split payment amongst teammates vs. free agent registration)
- Next, add your team name and select your team colour (you can edit these afterwards by editing your Team Settings)
- Then, confirm registration and the payment amount by tapping on Get Spot (this means you are confirming your team’s spot in the league).
Send Invites to your Teammates
As a team captain, you can send invites to teammates by email, or URL/invite code. Read here to learn how.