Do you struggle to cover the Ontario Dance curriculum effectively? Do you want to incorporate more movement based options in your classroom? Join Ontario Dance specialist, Lindsay Daniels (OCT, DDSB teacher, Dance AQ curriculum writer and instructor) for a workshop for educators who are looking for strategies and resources to take out the guess work and frustration when covering Dance in their classrooms. This is a crash course on the Ontario Dance curriculum that will set up you and your students for success.
This workshop is perfect for:
- Teachers with little to no dance experience
- Teachers who want an accurate and effective plan to cover dance
- Teachers who want cross curricular opportunities to get their students moving throughout the day
- Dance teachers who are looking to work with schools in covering the Dance curriculum
- LIVE 1.75 hour long workshop online (accessible to teachers across Ontario)
- Resource package which includes strategies, assessment and evaluation tools (checklists- rubrics etc), and tips for reference and planning post workshop
- Q&A post workshop
Participants will be emailed 24 hours prior to the event with the Google Meet link. Ensure you check your junk mail and we encourage you to follow us on Instagram @themovementproject.ca for updates, reminders etc.
Participants can get a full refund up to 24 hours prior to the event start. After this time, refunds and class credits are not available.