This is activity for 18+. Participants outside this age range will not be allowed to participate.
PLEASE HAVE YOUR DASH ACCOUNT READY BEFORE ARRIVAL. BARCODES REQUIRED TO CHECK IN.
MASKS NOW REQUIRED ON ICE AS WELL AS OFF.
There will be a maximum of 20 players, 10 for each team, and 2 goalies. There is space for 6 individuals on the bench at a time.
On the benches, players should spread out as far as possible in between shifts to maintain social distance- we have marked spaces for players on the benches. We recommend that if there are a large number of players on the bench at one time, that they utilize the areas outside of the bench.
Players should try and maintain as much distance as possible from each other. We recommend that players stay separated during face-offs and evaluate alternatives in how they line-up.
We expect that players will adhere to the state guidelines that are in effect on the date of the event. While incidental contact is understandable and unavoidable, getting in someone’s face/facewashes/face-face arguments/etc. will not be tolerated. If you are conducting yourself in a manner that is repetitively creating deliberate and unnecessary contact, it will result in expulsion from the session.
HOW TO REGISTER:
If you register for this activity and are subsequently unable to attend, please be sure to drop the class as soon as possible to allow someone in from the waitlist. If you cancel your spot in the session with less than 4 hours remaining before the session begins, you will not be issued a refund.
**MedStar Capitals Iceplex asks all customers to observe proper social distancing and wear a mask while in the facility.
Please note the following:
- Unless communicated otherwise through the chat, all participants must enter the facility from the 8th floor front entrance. You will check in when you arrive and be required to have your temperature taken. (The entrance by the elevators will not be available.)
- Locker rooms are not currently available during the current phase. Participants should arrive at the rink fully dressed in their gear with their skates on (hard skate guards are recommended). Participants are not permitted to bring hockey bags into the building. You may bring a carry on sized bag into the facility and leave it at your designated number.
-Please bring a filled water bottle. Vending machines and water fountains are not available.
- Registered participants will be allowed into the facility no more than 10 minutes before their activity start time.
- Participants must exit the facility within 5 minutes of the end of their ice time.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the facility, including on the ice.
The Proshop will be open with limited services and hours. Appointments for skate sharpening, gear fitting, etc are required.
We're so excited to have you back on the ice!