This Stick N Shoot is for ages 18+. Participants outside of this age range will not be allowed to participate.
This will be hosted on the Capitals Rink.
HOW TO REGISTER:
If you register for this activity and are subsequently unable to attend, please be sure to drop the class as soon as possible to allow someone in from the waitlist. If you cancel your spot in the session with less than 12 hours remaining before the session begins, you will not be issued a refund.
**MedStar Capitals Iceplex asks all customers to observe proper social distancing and wear a mask while in the facility.
Please note the following:
- Unless communicated otherwise through the chat, all participants must enter the facility from the 8th floor front entrance. You will check in when you arrive and be required to have your temperature taken. (The entrance by the elevators will not be available.)
- Locker rooms are not currently available during Phase 3. Participants should arrive at the rink fully dressed in their gear with their skates on (hard skate guards are recommended). Participants are not permitted to bring hockey bags into the building. You may bring a carry on sized bag into the facility and leave it at your designated number.
-Please bring a filled water bottle. Vending machines and water fountains are not available.
- Registered participants will be allowed into the facility no more than 10 minutes before their activity start time.
- Participants must exit the facility within 5 minutes of the end of their ice time.
- Each participant will be allowed ONE parent or guardian to accompany them into the rink. In order to provide the safest environment for our customers and employees, it is important for us to limit the number of people in our facility.
- While players are not required to wear a mask on the ice, they must wear masks at all other times in the facility.
The Proshop will be open with limited services and hours. Appointments for skate sharpening, gear fitting, etc are required.
We're so excited to have you back on the ice!